The “2022 Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool for U.S Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) Firms – East Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool is a comprehensive Excel-based tool for firm leaders to make real-time decisions that impact firm performance and profitability.
Based on data from hundreds of AEC firms across the U.S., this tool is the new standard for firm leaders and human resources directors looking to benchmark their staff’s base compensation, bonus as a percentage of base pay, total compensation, hours worked and overtime eligibility, and more!
East edition: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
The Benchmarking Tool will help you:
- Compare your staff’s compensation to those in firms just like your own
- Find out what the normal compensation range is for every type and level of position in an AEC firm
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size and help you prepare for your own firm’s future
- Evaluate total compensation on a state-by-state and regional basis
- If you have offices in more than one state, see where employees are earning the most – and the least
The Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool:
- Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool – Dynamic Excel File
- Base compensation
- Bonus dollar figures
- Bonus as a percentage of base
- Overtime eligibility by role
- Average hours worked
- Years of experience and age ranges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ch04