Are you a thought leader on an industry topic? An expert in your field? Share your knowledge and leverage the GroundBreak Carolinas platform by becoming a contributor. GroundBreak Carolinas accepts a limited number of outside contributors.
Contributed articles should appeal to the GroundBreak Carolinas community and focus on topics related to the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry.
Contributed articles should:
- Be written by an individual, not a marketing or PR department
- Introduce new and interesting ideas or research that advance the industry
- Not include advertising or promotion of you or your company — the goal is to drive conversation and educate the community, in addition to presenting yourself as a thought leader
- Be original and unpublished elsewhere
- Target 400-600 words in length
Contributed articles will:
- Be subject to editing. You may have a chance to look at it prior to publication.
- Promoted on one or more of the following: GroundbreakCarolinas.com, weekly/monthly newsletter(s), and social media feeds
All contributed articles must be exclusive to GroundBreak Carolinas for at least 7 days.