Colliers International | South Carolina recently announced the following select recently completed commercial real estate transactions from our offices across the state:
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson represented Albany Road Real Estate Partners – 1333 Main LLC. in the lease renewal of Granger Owings at 1333 Main Street.
- J.P. Scurry, CCIM and Scottie Smith represented Popeyes in a ground lease at 432 Airport Road in Arden, NC.
- Tommy Johnson, Hunter Suggs and Thomas Beard completed the sale of 7620 N. Woodrow Street in Irmo for $320,000 to Marchese Holding, LLC.
- Mary Winter Teaster represented landlords, Brian T. Bates and Bonham Center-Cooper Partnership, in the lease of office space to the United Way Association of SC.
- Richard Barrett, MCR and Brannan Hudson represented Ziff Properties in the lease of industrial space at Garlington Park to TIGGES USA Inc.
- Lyn Tyner represented Innovative Courier Solutions, Inc. in the lease of industrial space at 46 Freedom Court in Greer from Real Estate Partners Freedom LLC.
- Garrett Scott, SIOR and Brockton Hall represented Woods Chapel LLC in the sale of 38.97 acres of land at Woods Chapel Road in Greer to CRG.
- Richard Barrett, MCR, Garrett Scott, SIOR, Brockton Hall and Brannan Hudson represented Kinney Hill Associates in the lease of industrial space at Corporate Center, 101 Corporate Center Drive, to TEI Construction Inc.