Attend DHG Construction’s FREE webinar on Thursday, June 24 to learn about fraud in the industry. The program will explore construction fraud schemes and strategies to prevent, detect and deter fraud. Leveraging industry data and real world experiences, the course will discuss how the risk environment has changed in the new normal work environment and how companies can improve their internal controls in response to these changes.
- Explain what fraud is and why it matters
- Describe how fraud is commonly perpetrated in the construction industry
- Share real world experiences of construction fraud
- Utilize strategies to reduce the risk of fraud and techniques to identify instances of fraud
- Identify and address new and changing fraud risks resulting from operating in the new normal
Jennifer D. Walton, CPA, CFE, MAFF / Manager
W. Alex Smith, CPA/CFF, CFE, MAFF / Senior Manager
Thursday, June 24, 2021
11 a.m. – 12 noon EDT
CPE: 1 hour, pending approval
REGISTER for FREE.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.