The law firm of Elmore Goldsmith Kelley & deHoll is pleased to announce that the firm’s attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® for 2022:
- L. Franklin “Frank” Elmore: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith, Jr.: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Bryan P. Kelley: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Robert A. “Bob” deHoll: Construction Law
- Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation–Construction, Litigation-Securities
Alan G. Jones received a 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognition for Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law and Litigation-Construction.
Best Lawyers is one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession and is regarded by many as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Rankings are based on an exhaustive peer-review process in which attorneys from across the country provide feedback on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their respective practice areas.
About Elmore Goldsmith Kelley & deHoll, P.A.
Based in Greenville, South Carolina, Elmore Goldsmith Kelley & deHoll, P.A. represents clients from across the country in matters throughout the southeast providing comprehensive legal services related to the needs of owners and developers, contractors, subcontractors, and sureties. For more information: www.elmoregoldsmith.com.