Last week, ENR Southeast announced the winners of its 2022 Best Projects Regional Awards competition, which had submissions from six states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Tennessee. Of the 31 winners in 16 categories, eight were from the Carolinas.
Award Winners | South Carolina
- Harper General Contractors
- Unity Park in Greenville – Best Project, Landscape/Urban Development
- Fountain Inn High School, Fountain Inn – Award of Merit, K-12 Education.
- McCrory Construction,
- Pregis Performance Flexibles Manufacturing Facility in Anderson – Best Project, Manufacturing
- ARC Energy Services Inc
- Oconee Feedwater Heater Replacement in Seneca – Award of Merit, Energy/Industrial
Award Winners | North Carolina
- BE&K Building Group
- Seqirus – Warehouse Expansion for Line 2 in Holly Springs – Award of Merit, Manufacturing
- Rodgers Builders Inc.
- Spectrum Companies Vantage South End in Charlotte – Best Project, Office/Retail/Mixed-Use
- Batson-Cook Construction
- FNB Tower at 401 South Graham Street in Charlotte – Award of Merit, Office/Retail/Mixed-Use
- 35 North, Invitae
- East Coast Laboratory and Production Facility in Morrisville – Best Project, Renovation/Restoration
These companies and their impressive projects will be recognized at ENR Southeast’s Best Projects luncheon in Atlanta on Friday, November 11, 2022.
Read more details about this year’s Best Projects Awards on ENR Southeast’s website.