The Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) honored their Class of 2018 Hall of Fame/Legacy winners and their 2018 Top Young Leaders at last week’s CAGC Summer Summit & Expo at Jekyll Island, Ga.
Hall of Fame/Legacy Winners
Each year, CAGC recognizes prestigious members, both past and present, who have made extraordinary contributions over their careers to CAGC, the construction industry and the community they serve.
The following individuals were formally inducted into the CAGC’s Hall of Fame this year:
- James Braswell, Langston Construction
- Steve Gennett, Carolinas AGC
- John David Griffith, Trident Construction
- Cleve Paul, Monteith Construction
- Ron Shaw, Lee Construction
Hall of Fame Legacy Award
- Luther Barringer, RAND Construction
Top Young Leader Winners
The Top Young Leader Award recognizes those, 40 and under, who play critical roles in the community and professional arenas of the construction industry.
This year’s Top Young Leaders are:
- Traci Griswald, Office and Marketing Manager, Eldeco, Inc..
- Tyler Turnbull, Partner, Catalyst Surety Partners, LLC.