The law firm of Elmore Goldsmith is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 2020.
The following Elmore Goldsmith attorneys are included in The Best Lawyers in America for 2020:
- L. Franklin “Frank” Elmore: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith, Jr.: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Bryan P. Kelley: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
- Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation–Construction, Litigation-Securities
- Leslie D. Sullivan: Construction Law
Best Lawyers® is one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession and is regarded by many as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Rankings are based on an exhaustive peer-review process in which attorneys from across the country provide feedback on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their respective practice areas.
About Elmore Goldsmith
Based in Greenville, South Carolina, Elmore Goldsmith represents clients from across the country in matters throughout North and South Carolina. With a detailed knowledge and understanding of the construction industry, the firm provides comprehensive services related to the needs of owners and developers, contractors, subcontractors, and sureties. For more information: www.elmoregoldsmith.com.