This month, Charlotte-based Myers & Chapman is celebrating 70 years of delivering a better construction experience with a brand refresh and the introduction of a new ownership team.
“We have a new look – a modern twist on our well-established branding – that we believe better reflects the company we are today,” said Myers & Chapman VP of Sales and Marketing, Bo South.
This video explains the subtle but impactful updates to the M&C brand.
At the end of 2022, at the conclusion of a five-year phased plan, these six company leaders, with a combined nearly 90 years with Myers & Chapman, assumed complete ownership of the company.
Meet the Owners
- Derek Carpenter, VP, Preconstruction, joined 2003
- Barry Cutshall, SVP, Preconstruction, joined 2018
- Travis Hogue, VP, Operations, joined 2013
- Marcus Rabun, CEO & President, joined 2007
- Bo South, VP, Sales & Marketing, joined 2002
- Leigh White, Treasurer/Controller, joined 2006
About Myers & Chapman
What started back in 1953 as a local, retail driven construction company, founded by Brevard Myers and John Chapman, has become a major player in the office, industrial and healthcare sectors. Learn more at www.myers-chapman.com or follow along on IG @myerschapman and LI @myers-chapman.